1d
Global News - Inquirer.net on MSNBong Go says Rodrigo Duterte now ‘harmless, frail’Former President Rodrigo Duterte is now “harmless” and “frail,” according to Senator Christopher “Bong” Go. Duterte was ...
The rise of social media gave Filipinos unprecedented access to information, but it has also created an ecosystem where disinformation thrives.
Vice President Sara Duterte wants the names of the alleged 30,000 victims under her father’s bloody “drug war” that left thousands of deaths due to extrajudicial killings.
2d
ABS-CBN on MSN'Sapat na ang unang hearing': Palace says ‘not hiding anything’ as Cabinet execs opt out of Senate probe on Duterte’s arrestMalacañang on Wednesday said it was not trying to hide information from a Senate panel despite the looming absence of Cabinet ...
His lawyer Salvador Medialdea told the court on March 14 his client had been "abducted from his country". "He was summarily transported to The Hague. To lawyers it's extrajudicial rendition.
SARA DUTERTE - The Vice President claimed that Pres. Bongbong Marcos misunderstood his duty and the sarcasm in her remark.
Thank you. Your honors, two days ago, the whole world has witnessed the degrading fashion in which a former president of a sovereign country was bundled onto a private aircraft and summarily ...
HARRY ROQUE - The former presidential Spokesman that he has a pending case to visit former Pres. Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results