Authorities identified the two people killed after shots were fired inside a transit bus in Miami Gardens.According to Miami ...
A Miami-Dade Transit bus driver accused of shooting two passengers over the weekend is now on administrative leave, Local 10 ...
Police have identified the two passengers who were shot and killed by a Miami-Dade Transit driver on a bus in Miami Gardens ...
Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
Authorities have identified the victims who were killed in a recent shooting that took place aboard a Miami-Dade Transit bus.
The driver was placed on administrative leave and is in the process of being terminated, the county’s transit union said.
The two passengers who were shot and killed by a bus driver in Miami Gardens over the weekend have been identified.
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.
Prosecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted in DeKalb County Juvenile Court.
Wednesday, he was released on bail and will be required to follow all pre-trial conditions of release, as well as wear a GPS monitor.
Tulsa Police Special Operations Commander Mike Eckert said even though this wasn’t an active shooter situation once officers ...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (FOX5) - The 911 calls made in the late March valley-wide carjacking spree and police pursuit have been ...