The Israeli military, confronted with video evidence contradicting its initial account, now says it was “mistaken.” ...
Eight Red Crescent personnel, six Civil Defense workers and a U.N. staffer were killed in the shooting before dawn on March ...
The Israeli military had previously asserted that the workers had been “advancing suspiciously” toward its troops. A video ...
The discovery of a mass grave holding 14 bodies, including eight Palestine Red Crescent Society paramedics, has sparked an ...
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - The Israeli military has provided new details that changed its initial account of the killing of 15 ...
New analysis shows thousands of names were removed from the Gaza casualty list as Hamas terror organization admits most ...
The Israeli military has said its initial account of the incident where its forces killed 15 Palestinian emergency workers in ...
The Israeli military has provided new details that changed its initial account of the killing of 15 emergency workers near ...
The aid worker was among 15 humanitarian personnel killed on March 23 in an attack by Israeli forces, according to the United Nations and the Palestinian Red Crescent ...
"We keep learning and gathering more information and making our operations more accurate," an Israeli military official told ...