President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. acknowledged his role in Vice President Sara Duterte’s reconciliation with her father, former president Rodrigo ...
President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. acknowledged his role in Vice President Sara Duterte’s reconciliation with her ...
Detained former president Rodrigo Duterte requested his supporters to temper their emotions and refrain from commenting on ...
A mouth brought down former president Rodrigo Roa Duterte. It’s the BM variety. BM is not Bongbong Marcos who goes by the nickname BBM. It is Sara Duterte, the blabbermouth or BM. A blabbermouth ...
The clip is altered and originally shows Sara Duterte's presser outside the tribunal in The Hague where she spoke in English. "Duterte's daughter and Philippine Vice President Sara delivered a ...
Vice President Sara Duterte lambasted the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Thursday, March 20, for allowing the arrest of her father, former president Rodrigo Duterte, on the basis of a ...
But wind of the move reached him. Over that weekend in Hong Kong, his entourage — which included his partner, Honeylet Avanceña, and daughter Sara Duterte, the current vice president ...
THE HAGUE – Vice President Sara Duterte said her father, former President Rodrigo Duterte, is at the hospital facility of the Hague Penitentiary Institution. In a brief media interview following her ...
The rapid succession of events—the swift impeachment of Vice President Sara Duterte by the House of Representatives in February and the arrest and transfer of former president Rodrigo Duterte to the ...
The Philippine Senate said it will conduct a formal probe of ex-president ... Marcos but a close friend of Duterte’s eldest daughter, Vice-President Sara Duterte. The two families have had ...
MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Sara Duterte met with her father, former president Rodrigo Duterte, who had been brought to the Netherlands after his arrest. He was arrested on Tuesday based on a ...
His daughter Sara Duterte ... the legal process and set a date for the formal confirmation of charges in September. There was no plea from Mr Duterte - that's for the future.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results