The announcement follows unilateral temporary ceasefires announced by armed resistance groups opposed to military rule.
Rescue crews in Myanmar have pulled a 26-year-old man out alive from the rubble of the capital city hotel where he worked – but most teams are finding only bodies five days after a massive earthquake ...
Rescue crews in Myanmar pulled a 26-year-old man out alive from the rubble of the capital city hotel where he worked early Wednesday, but most teams were finding only bodies five ...
The head of Myanmar’s military government, Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing, told a forum for relief donations in Naypyitaw that 2 ...
The earthquake that rocked Myanmar is compounding the humanitarian crisis caused by a bloody civil war. More than 2,700 ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital Tuesday, but hope was fading of ...
Pittsburgh-based Brother's Brother Foundation is stepping in to help survivors of last week's massive earthquake in Myanmar. The death toll from the Myanmar quake has climbed above 2,000. An activist ...
With many of those trapped potentially having sustained serious injuries, and unable to access food or water, operators are ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar has risen to more than 1,700 as more bodies have been pulled from the ...
MANDALAY, Myanmar (AP) — Myanmar's military says the earthquake death toll is now more than 1,700 as more bodies are found.
MANDALAY, Myanmar (AP) — Myanmar's military says the earthquake death toll is now more than 1,700 as more bodies are found. A British couple that has called Australia home for eight years faces the ...
The 7.7 magnitude quake hit midday Friday with an epicenter near Mandalay, bringing down scores of buildings and damaging ...