The Israeli military had previously asserted that the workers had been “advancing suspiciously” toward its troops. A video ...
A video, discovered on the cellphone of a paramedic who was found along with 14 other aid workers in a mass grave in the Gaza ...
Days after the United Nations accused Israel of killing 15 humanitarian workers in Gaza, officials who recovered the bodies ...
Israel’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon ...
The bodies of more than a dozen aid workers have been recovered in Gaza from what a UN agency described as a "mass grave" ...
The cold-blooded killing of 15 Red Crescent and civil defence first responders has elicited no condemnation from major powers ...
Rescuers pulled two men alive from the ruins of a hotel in Myanmar’s capital on Wednesday and a third from a guesthouse in ...
Damascus - The US embassy in Syria has warned its citizens of an increased possibility of attacks during the upcoming holiday ...
It said one medic from the Red Crescent remained missing. The Red Cross federation voiced outrage over the deaths of the Red Crescent medics. "The International Federation of Red Cross and Red ...
Aid organizations and the UN have expressed outrage over the attacks, which the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent said ... using starvation as a weapon of war.