The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,455, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid ...
Also this week, the regime’s selective rescue effort in Naypyitaw, bullets for Chinese convoy, a traditional New Year tragedy, and selfies with Min Aung Hlaing.
Search teams have pulled more bodies from the ruins of buildings a week after a massive earthquake rocked Myanmar killing ...
1d
Asian News International on MSNIndia committed to Myanmar's aid in "short, medium and long term", Envoy Thakur saysAmbassador of India to Myanmar, Abhay Thakur said on Friday that under Prime Minister Narendra Modi's guidance India has ...
As the road shook beneath him, Ko Zeyer sped past crumbled buildings, buckled roads and gaping sinkholes toward his hometown ...
The junta’s announcement of a humanitarian ceasefire follows similar announcements by the opposition National Unity ...
Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing joined regional talks in Bangkok on Friday, a day after his army launched multiple airstrikes, ...
The six-story building partially collapsed, with the bottom two floors caving in, trapping two people. Rescuers, working ...
The junta declared a state of emergency in all the affected regions. The opposition National Unity Government and Myanmar residents said the decree has hampered rescue efforts because of a 10 p.m.
4d
Just Style on MSNMyanmar fashion sector calls for donations after earthquakeThe Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association and its partner associations are requesting financial assistance following the ...
Myanmar's Department of Meteorology and Hydrology reported that 36 aftershocks, with magnitudes ranging from 2.8 to 7.5, have ...
The death toll from 7.7-magnitude earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 2,056, with approximately 3,900 people injured and ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results