Former Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte believes he has no case to answer at the International Criminal Court, his ...
MANILA, Philippines — Former executive secretary Salvador Medialdea has been discharged from a hospital in the Netherlands following a successful heart procedure, Sen. Bong Go announced on ...
MANILA, Philippines — Former executive secretary Salvador Medialdea was discharged from a hospital in The Hague, Netherlands after his admission earlier this week, according to Senator ...
Former executive secretary Salvador Medialdea has been discharged from a hospital in the Netherlands, according to Senator Bong Go on Saturday. Go posted ...
Former executive secretary Salvador Medialdea has been discharged from a hospital in the Netherlands, according to Senator Bong Go on Saturday. Go posted a photo of Medialdea on his official Facebook ...
The former Philippine president’s crimes have finally caught up with him. But his war was never about the drugs ...
It’s been said that the first casualty of war is truth, and nowhere is this more evident than in the ongoing avalanche of fake news and disinformation that greeted former president Rodrigo Duterte’s ...
Veteran journalist and GMA News anchor Mariz Umali has denied accusations that she referred to former Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea as “matanda” in a viral video clip that has ...
The strategy of the camp of former president Rodrigo Duterte is very clear this early. They will turn the International Criminal Court (ICC) trial of Duterte into a double trial: first, as a criminal ...
Rody's lead counsel vows 'strongest defense' in ICC case Vice President Sara Duterte said the defense team of her father will ...
Former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque is not part of former President Rodrigo Duterte’s legal team before the International Criminal Court (ICC). This was according to Duterte’s ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results