The Israeli military, confronted with video evidence contradicting its initial account, now says it was “mistaken.” ...
New analysis shows thousands of names were removed from the Gaza casualty list as Hamas terror organization admits most ...
Israel walks back its account of the killing of 15 medics in Gaza after video seems to contradict it
UNITED NATIONS — The Israeli military backtracked on its account of the killing of 15 Palestinian medics by its forces last ...
The discovery of a mass grave holding 14 bodies, including eight Palestine Red Crescent Society paramedics, has sparked an ...
The aid worker was among 15 humanitarian personnel killed on March 23 in an attack by Israeli forces, according to the United Nations and the Palestinian Red Crescent ...
The Israeli military has provided new details that changed its initial account of the killing of 15 emergency workers near ...
The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,455, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid ...
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said nations need to apply "real pressure" on Russia to end its attacks on Ukraine ...
The Israeli military had previously asserted that the workers had been “advancing suspiciously” toward its troops. A video ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results