Friend says Chiefs parade shooting suspect was only … News / Feb 20, 2024 / 09:27 PM CST Only on FOX4, we're hearing from one victim shot in the neck who says his friend Dominic Miller was only ...
A man who tackled a suspected gunman after the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooting in Missouri on Wednesday has broken his silence after footage of his heroic efforts was released.
Hosted on MSN11mon
Chiefs parade shooting: Adult suspect booked in prison nearly three months after shootingOne of the suspects in the February 14 Super Bowl parade shooting has been released from the hospital. Dominic Miller is charged with second-degree murder. Sign up for our Newsletters He has not ...
Hosted on MSN10mon
‘I’m truly sorry’: Suspect in deadly Chiefs rally shooting apologizes from jailOne of three men charged with murder in connection with the shooting at the end of the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl parade and rally earlier this year is talking publicly for the first time.
Andy Reid was on hand to comfort fans after multiple people were shot during the Kansas City Chiefs’ 2024 Super Bowl victory parade on Wednesday. Teenager Gabe Wallace has told how the 65-year ...
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes visited an 8-year-old girl and a 10-year-old girl who were both shot at Chiefs’ Super Bowl parade. Two juvenile suspects remain detained in the ...
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – One of the victims from last February’s Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl victory rally shooting is now suing ... for the rally and parade. Twenty-three people were injured ...
KANSAS CITY (KMBC) — A man injured in the mass shooting following the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl win in 2024 has filed a lawsuit against The Greater Kansas City Sports Commission ...
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Chiefs Super Bowl rally shooting victim filed a lawsuit this week against the Greater Kansas City Sports Commission alleging the commission “failed to implement adequate ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results