Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.) said the White House is “in denial” over The Atlantic’s explosive report about a text chain with ...
10d
Latin Times on MSNWhite House Said It Opposed The Atlantic Releasing War Plans Conversation; The Editor-In-Chief Did It AnywayPress Secretary Karoline Leavitt said the administration did not encourage the release of messages sent in a Signal group ...
The White House on Tuesday sought to downplay the significance of a journalist being added to a group chat of administration officials discussing plans for attacks against Houthi rebels in Yemen.
with Hegseth repeatedly denying that anyone was “texting war plans”–even though the White House itself confirmed the message chain’s authenticity–and Waltz simultaneously taking ...
This comes after Defense Secretary Hegseth outright denied that any war plans were shared and Trump ... president claimed that the presence of White House officials had been requested.
Democratic lawmakers swiftly blasted the misstep saying it was a breach of U.S. national security and a violation of law that ...
10dOpinion
The New Republic on MSNTrump White House Scrambles to Brush Off Damning New Group Chat ReportThe monumental slip-up was a horrific omen for U.S. national security, whose weakest link is apparently a crew of Cabinet ...
The White House ... discussed war plans. “As the president has made it very clear, Mike Waltz continues to be an important part of his national security team,” White House Press Secretary ...
March 25 - Top Trump administration officials mistakenly disclosed war plans in a messaging group ... Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthis, the White House said, following a first-hand account by The ...
the White House reaffirmed President Donald Trump’s confidence in his national security team, even as the administration scrambles to talk about anything other than the leaked war plans.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results