but South Africa responded by saying it would not engage in "megaphone diplomacy". Trump had already signed an executive order to cut all U.S. financial assistance to South Africa last month ...
South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has previously rejected the US criticism of the new land law The South African government has said it will not take part in "counterproductive megaphone ...
South Africa Rejects 'Megaphone Diplomacy' as Trump Backs Funding Cut WASHINGTON/JOHANNESBURG Reuters) -U.S. President Donald Trump said on Friday that his country is stopping all federal funding ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results