The Russian Defence Ministry said on Tuesday its forces had taken control of the village of Rozlyv in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region, the focal point of their steady westward advance through the ...
Russia launches no mass drone strike against Ukraine overnight 73% of Ukrainians say Trump is bad for Ukraine, poll shows ...
The Russian Defence Ministry said on Tuesday that its forces had captured village of Rozlyv in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk ...
The small incursion targets the Belgorod region, according to Ukrainian officials, analysts of open-source intelligence and ...
The Russian advance towards Pokrovsk is the most notable ... Ukrainian equipment had been "abandoned." The head of Ukraine's military, Oleksandr Syrsky, also indicated that some of its troops ...
5d
Al Jazeera on MSNFive in Ukraine killed in drone strikes as Russia claims advances on groundKyiv and Moscow have stepped up their aerial attacks as US pushes the warring parties to agree on a ceasefire.
Russia claimed on Tuesday that it took control of another settlement in eastern Ukraine, where Moscow continues to claim ...
Last February, a Ukrainian company commander going by his callsign Veter was ordered to send his people to reinforce another ...
US Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth is not expected to attend next week’s meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group in ...
The Russian advance on Ukraine continues despite ongoing US-led ceasefire negotiations. DW spoke with Ukrainian soldiers on ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results